We're looking for a student or recent graduate to join the Alipes team as a Digital Strategy Intern. Your responsibilities would include mapping, monitoring, and reporting on digital platforms;
producing regular analytics reports on client projects; and contributing social media content (blog posts, Facebook posts, etc.). Prior experience with social media is a must, as are strong writing skills
and attention to detail. You’ll have the opportunity to work with all members of our team to get hands-on experience creating, producing, and driving a message online. The internship is part-time and paid, and the schedule is flexible.
You'd be responsible for...
- Creating social media content for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and beyond
- Helping to execute a digital social strategy for our clients
- Producing regular reports on client projects to analyze and monitor project performance
- Working with our strategy, creative, and technology teams to help implement new websites and projects
You'll be a great fit for this internship if you have...
- A personal interest in and previous experience using digital and social media, including blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Strong writing skills
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and other social media analytics tools
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize tasks and communicate in a busy environment
- Experience with a content management system such as Movable Type, WordPress, Blogger, or others
- Excellent attention to detail
- Passion and curiosity about the digital and social world
You can send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.