Alipes is looking for a full-time Digital Public Relations Account Executive (AE). A great Digital Public Relations Account Executive is an active participant in the digital media universe and skilled at managing the day-to-day details of varied projects such as corporate PR initiatives, influencer campaigns, short & long form content creation, media relations & pitching, story mining, and general communications work.
This role is crucial to helping our clients achieve their communications goals including telling their brand stories in new ways. Successful AEs can help create and manage project plans, handle integrated, multi-channel digital communications campaigns (both planning and executing), write awesome content, interface with media outlets & influencers, track important digital trends, and have an impact across several clients and projects simultaneously.
This is a new role for the Alipes team and the ideal candidate can have an immediate impact in shaping the direction of our public relations practice.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Writing smart, creative content for media outlets and social channels alike
- Creating and managing influencer campaigns
- Researching and pitching local and trade media outlets
- Story mining and content strategy
- Executive visibility campaigns
- Project management; task tracking, coordinating meetings, deadlines and deliverables
- Monitoring and understanding emerging digital public relations trends, and providing POVs or ideas to clients based on these trends
- Using analytics tools to produce client reports and make data-driven decisions about digital engagement and strategy
You’ll be a great fit for this job if you have:
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in an agency environment
- Proven hands-on experience leading or supporting digital public relations efforts, particularly at the corporate level
- Passion and curiosity about public relations and digital communications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (both public-facing and internal)
- Experience with analytics monitoring and tools
- Experience with social media platforms
- Experience in client facing role including the ability to run conference calls, handle inbound communications and present ideas and concepts
- Comfort working collaboratively as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- (optional) Experience in an agile environment
You can send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.