Alipes is looking for a Digital Account Manager who can deliver great client service, manage the daily workflow of client teams, and set the content strategies that help clients win in the market. We want candidates who think creatively, understand the role of content in informing digital projects and programs, forge strong relationships at all levels of client organizations, and collaborate effectively with colleagues on our Technology and Creative teams. Digital Account Managers also oversee account teams, providing direction, prioritization, and day-to-day progress against deliverables and deadlines.
You’d be responsible for:
- Designing and overseeing implementation of strategy for digital projects and campaigns, from websites to social advertising
- Managing day-to-day client relationships for multiple projects
- Prioritizing and managing the day-to-day activities for clients
- Working with our creative and technology teams to execute the tactics that are part of every digital strategy, from website development to branding projects
- Supporting new business efforts in partnership with extended team
You’ll be a great fit for this job if you have...
- 5+ years experience at a digital strategy or communications agency
- Hands-on experience managing multiple client accounts and handling day-to-day client interactions
- Proven experience managing an account team
- Excellent writing abilities and experience creating written content for social and digital use (including collaboration with creatives to produce multimedia content)
- Excellent verbal communications skills and experience in a new business or pitching environment
- Experience using analytics tools and social media tools to produce client reports and make data-driven decisions about digital engagement and strategy
- A creative spirit and passion for the digital world
- Superior organization and attention to detail; a track record of project management process implementation is a plus