Alipes is looking for a full-time Digital Account Executive (AE). A great Digital Account Executive is an active participant in the digital media universe and skilled at managing the day-to-day details of varied projects such as content development, social media community management, website builds, campaign strategy, analytics & reporting, and general communications work.
This role is crucial to helping our clients achieve their marketing and communications goals. Successful AEs can help create and manage project plans, handle integrated, multi-channel digital communications campaigns (both planning and executing), write awesome content, interface with clients and their teams, track important digital trends, and have an impact across several clients and projects simultaneously.
You'll be responsible for:
- Writing smart, creative content
- Managing a variety of digital projects from inception to completion
- Managing technical and creative teams to produce top-notch work
- Creating and managing digital marketing and communications campaigns
- Story mining and content strategy
- Project management; task tracking, coordinating meetings, deadlines and deliverables
- Monitoring and understanding emerging digital trends, and providing POVs or ideas to clients based on these trends
- Using analytics tools to produce client reports and make data-driven decisions about digital engagement and strategy
You'll be a great fit for this job if you have:
- 3-5+ years of experience in a similar role, preferably in an agency environment
- Proven hands-on experience leading or supporting content creation on multiple digital channels such as websites, blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Passion and curiosity about digital marketing and communications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (both public-facing and internal)
- Experience with analytics monitoring and tools
- Experience with paid media platforms
- Experience with social media platforms
- Experience and familiarity with managing technical projects of various sizes (such as website or app builds)
- Experience in client-facing role including the ability to run conference calls, handle inbound communications and present ideas and concepts
- Comfort working collaboratively as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- (optional) Experience in an agile environment