At Alipes, we’re always looking for great talent to expand our skill set and continue to deliver the best work to our clients. That’s why we’re seeking a smart and engaging creative to identify and solve our clients’ most complex communication issues with proven and cutting-edge design.
Alipes is a digital strategy, media production, and creative communications agency. We're behind some of the most influential digital platforms and strategies out there, ones that change how people communicate and shape their world. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where team members thrive, working collaboratively to support our clients.
The Associate Creative Director at Alipes reports to the Creative Director and works in parallel with the strategy and development teams at Alipes.
A successful candidate loves to see their work affect the world, thrives in a challenge, can learn the unique abilities of the Alipes team and build on them, and understands how creative integrates with modern communications. We are seeking a candidate with:
- A degree in graphic design, UI design or a similar creative field is encouraged, we value merit above credentials
- Hybrid design experience: strong user experience fundamentals paired up with refined visual design skills
- Proficiency in Sketch, Figma, InVision, and Adobe CC products
- Bonus: video and motion graphic experience
- Agency and/or comparable experience with digital marketing
- A passion for clean design, love of typography, knowledge of color theory, and an eagerness to continually grow and learn
- The ability to produce high-end functional interface designs for responsive websites, landing pages, banners, emails, and more
- A strong desire and ability to push boundaries of design and create something new; while paying fierce attention to detail
- Great communication skills, internally to team members and externally to clients
- A strong ability to multi-task while meeting deadlines
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Being a driving force on your creative projects and executing project concepts from start to finish
- Working with creative, strategy and development teams to develop client concepts, including formulating visual and emotional expressions to target audiences; this includes participating in and/or leading brainstorms for design direction
- Producing wireframes, sketches, storyboards, workflows, branding elements, and clickable prototypes for usability testing
- Communicating and presenting a clear vision of concepts to clients and internal teams
- Self-managing deliverables to ensure deadlines are met and design quality is excellent
- Helping to build a strong company culture driven around design excellent, communication, and collaboration
At least 7 years of design and creative experience
At Alipes, we put our employees first. We have a competitive benefits package and great perks, from a flexible holiday working schedule to career development training on new tools and tactics. We look forward to discussing your compensation commensurate to your skill and experience level.
Please send a strong portfolio of your experience, we look forward to hearing from you!