At Alipes, we believe that work is about more than just coming into the office every day - it’s about driving change and producing the kind of smart, creative projects our whole team can be proud of. As Digital Account Director, you’d be a key part of executing that vision for our clients, from Fortune 150 companies to local non-profits.
In this role, you’ll take the lead on turning strategy into digital execution: from guiding a website through the agile development process to managing the creation of digital assets such as videos and social content. You need to be adept at both strategic communications and the translation of technology into client-friendly terms, and able to understand the importance of digital to a company’s bottom line.
Ideally, you’re constantly seeking new and exciting ways to experiment with content strategy, creation, distribution, and measurement. And you operate like a digital native, staying up-to-date on the latest digital trends and displaying acumen for testing tactics rather than believing everything you read.
- Lead, coordinate, and manage collaborative teamwork on a variety of digital projects - like website builds, social media strategies, and content creation
- Showcase and put into practice an understanding of core technologies related to the development of digital assets, as well as a willingness to keep learning as technology evolves
- Project management from defining client business needs and communicating to the internal team, to the day-to-day translation of business needs into technical execution
- Proactively set and manage client expectations throughout the course of a project
- Creatively solve challenges related to timing, resources, or budgets
- Provide oversight and quality control on all deliverables
- Provide thought leadership on digital and content trends to both internal and client teams
- Own senior-level client relationships
- Manage and mentor junior team members
- Identify fresh opportunities to grow client relationships and new business opportunities
- Pride yourself on excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Can communicate effectively with clients—managing expectations and delivering value everyday
- Have experience managing a team and enjoy working in a collaborative environment
- Have experience bringing digital projects to fruition by working with cross-functional teams that include technology-focused members
- Inherent curiosity and active participation in the digital world
- Ability to interpret data and use it to make decisions about digital strategy.
- 5-7 years of experience in an in-house or agency role
Nice to have:
- Experience working on communications for policy or political campaigns at a local, state, or federal level